Saturday, June 5, 2010

“Learn, Live, Love” by Sarah James


This trip has been so amazing in teaching me so many new things and opening my eyes to things that I was blind to before. Having learned so many new things about the world, I am inspired to live my life to the fullest with an unconditional love for the people around me. My experiences between today and yesterday could not have been more opposite. Yesterday, we spent our last day in the township and I couldn’t help but realize how much I had learned from the people of Sir Lowry’s Pass. They showed me more joy and gratitude than I have ever experienced and I hope I will take a piece of them with me and learn from them. Then today, I was lucky enough to have High Tea at the Mount Nelson Hotel. I felt honored to be having tea in such a beautiful place with so many beautiful people. Although today was so different from yesterday, I learned to appreciate the many opportunities and experiences I have been given on this trip. I feel so blessed to have been given all these opportunities for learning and I hope I will continue to learn new things and live and love to the fullest!

No comments:

Post a Comment