Saturday, June 5, 2010




Top 10 Things/Lessons I’m Taking Home with Me from Cape Town:

  • The 3 F’s: faith, family, and friendship matter most in life.

  • When the hard times come, “KEEP CALM AND CARRY ON.”

  • When you fill others’ buckets, you also fill your own.

  • “If you can’t say Garrett, and you can’t say Graveson, then call me GG!”

  • The Old Biscuit Mill is the place to be on Saturdays.

  • You are always the “first customer of the day” to the vendors at the Green Market Square.

  • Justin Bieber never gets old.

  • A hug from a child in Sir Lowry’s pass is the best gift I could ever receive.

  • “Do I find joy in life, and do others find joy in me?”

  • “We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.”

“God is too good to be unkind; He is too wise to be mistaken. When you can’t see His hand, you can trust His heart.”


Don’t just go…LEAD!




No comments:

Post a Comment